It has been our mission since 1973 to provide the best cardiac care for the body and mind at South Denver Cardiology Associates (SDCA). Here are just a few of the ways we are making a difference in the our guests’ lives:
- The state-of-the-art South Denver Heart Center facility is home to 20 of the region’s leading multi board certified cardiologists.
- South Denver Cardiology Associates overall approach focuses prevention and early disease detection.
- We offer our guests a complete range of cardiac services in one physical location. We have specialty clinics for pulmonary hypertension, pacemaker and ICD’s, lipids, anticoagulation and a valve clinic. We have highly trained practitioners that teach and council on exercise, nutrition and weight management.
- SDCA is a leader in clinical research. We believe that today’s clinical trials are tomorrow’s clinical practice. We participate in clinical trials that offer a variety of research opportunities that are aimed at understanding and improving upon existing treatments. We are on the front line of cutting edge information which leads to the most up to date medical therapy to benefit the treatment of our guests.
- SDCA is home to Richard Collins, M.D. “The Cooking Cardiologist”. We believe that education is power and giving our guest practical information to be used at home is where it all starts. Every Wednesday, Dr. Collins and our Registered Dietitian discuss and demonstrate heart healthy cooking techniques right here in our own fully equipped kitchen at no cost to anyone who would like to attend.
We invite you to explore our website and learn more about all of the resources available to our community at little or no cost.