If you are ready to improve your life through better diet and nutrition, Susan Buckley, RDN, CLT and Susan Weitkunat, RDN, CDE along with the staff at South Denver Cardiology Associates are ready to provide you the guidance and support that will make your efforts become a lifelong change.
Our team of Registered Dietitians can provide nutritional consulting and can help you create an individualized nutrition plan that will help guide you and get you on the road to healthy eating!
Initial Consultation includes:
- Personal goals & objectives review
- Current weight measurement & ideal weight
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Resting energy expenditure (REE)
- Caloric needs (Determine appropriate portions/ % of carbs, fats & protein)
- Medications/nutrients interaction review
- Dietary supplements review
- Weight loss history
- Personal medical history
- Lab results review
- Lifestyle eating behaviors
- Food Likes/Dislikes
- *Food Allergies/Sensitivities (Susan Buckley RDN, CLT only)
Nutrition Service fees:
Self Pay: $150 for 45-60 min initial session $75 for 30 min follow-up session
We request payment at time of service for co-pays and self-pay patients. South Denver Cardiology Associates will bill your insurance for nutrition services, however not all insurance companies cover nutrition counseling. Please check with your insurance before your appointment to verify coverage. We are happy to provide a superbill or encounter form for you to submit to your insurance company.
Schedule your nutrition consultation today! Give us a call at 303-744-1065
New Patient Nutrition Consultation- (Only fill this out if you have a scheduled appointment with the Dietitian)