Welcome to the Resources Center at the South Denver Heart Center. This is the central location where you’ll find class schedules, handouts and other programs to help our guests and the community at large learn more about making healthy lifestyle choices.
Learn more about all of the great resources for healthy living that make up the South Denver Heart Center:
- New Patient Information – Get all the forms and information for new patients for South Denver Cardiology Associates.
- Procedure Information – Learn more about the different procedures available at the South Denver Heart Center
- Upcoming Classes – Check out the upcoming class schedule and find a class that’s right for you.
- Seminar / Class Handouts – Download the materials for your class or review past class handouts in a topic of interest.
- Cooking With Heart Cookbook – Start cooking delicious and heart-healthy recipes from South Denver Heart Center’s own Dr. Richard Collins, the Cooking Cardiologist®.
- Individualized Weight Management – This program is the perfect opportunity to take control of your weight with help from our staff.
- Recipes & Nutrition – Find new, healthy recipes to take care of your heart.
- Staying Fit Tips – Get tips and tricks for how to stay healthy and enjoy your life.
- Healthy Thinking – Learn ways to manage stress, manage your schedule and more.
- Celebrating Wellness – Wellness is more than just exercise. Learn more.
- Other Useful Links – This page has a recommended list of other online cardiology resources.